Friday, April 3, 2015

Camp NanoWriMo 2015

 So if any of you know anything about Camp NanoWriMo, you know that it's just one of those things that a lot of Authors find themselves doing. I being one of them. I seriously, seriously wish though that there were more than 24 hours in a day and 30 days in this month. Sincerely I wish that. I have about 20 book covers to finish this month if not in a few weeks and I have to also make time for friends and family if I shut them out anymore than I already do well..

That'd just be bad regardless when you think about it truthfully. But, here's where I get upset the most. It is almost April 4th, and here I am sitting around trying to get the words to come out for my story (Frankly I may start writing it in pieces just so what comes to mind is written down and i can put it together later.) and where am I at word count wise? Well i'll show ya!


UGH! Sometimes I absolutely hate how my brain works. Tiny bits of over 10 different novels every other minute. But, someone told me that it's good for you to write down any parts that come to mind because it helps get the creativity flowing and you can always put a book together based off snippets you wrote you just have to know the order and.. well if you're coming up with it? You SHOULD know! 

So here's to hoping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment