Friday, April 3, 2015

Another day, another idiot.. joy

So upon checking things out after writing a bit I cam across a slew of drama brewing on Justine's page. Not only that now but after a few hours they all snapped at me and decided what she says is the real deal and what I say is lies or rumors. Funny since Justine directly messaged me all of this shit. Now on top of that Justine is stating that my company is getting a lovely post on her blog where she basically bashes people and says its for the good of everyone. Alright.









See, I know I should've shut up but there's this issue with me where if i feel threatened or you're treating me like shit for no reason other than because you're behind a screen and can I snap. I attack and I get mad. I didn't do anything really though that should get me in trouble. Sure if I look like an ass then I do, but you know what? I didn't start this. I didn't attack any of them, I didn't go after any of them or anything else. 

I do not need this and guess what? IF posts do go up like they're claiming now then that means I can finally go through with what I had planned because i'll actually have all I need for it. So,thank you and yes, I'm sure you can find "Dirt" on MHP but guess what?

That was when MHP was owned by Jamie Hutchinson. My mother, yes, but me and her are NOT the same person and do not THINK the same way let alone run a company the same. When someone buys a company or wishes to use a name that was once used and it's with a new owner that generally means it's being re-vamped which MHP is. If someone doesn't like that then you know what? Good for them. They made a choice that's nice.

But this is my company, and I'm re-opening it and if anyone tries to shut it down or get its name soiled because you can? Then we're going to have some words and I will contact anyone with the proof that I have about what's been going on if they try at all to report me to anyone. I do know how things work. People are sick now a days and just like to watch others burn for pure joy and that is a sad thing to realize. 

EDIT: 
The funny part is i'm aware of who messaged me and in fact in the first post? It's listed who it is. And I can easily take screen shots from my phone or even forward messages on FB to these people but if they wish to not believe me? That's there fault. 

No comments:

Post a Comment